Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Has the intelligence community become too big for its own good? For analysis, we spoke with Federal News Radio national security correspondent, J.J. Green.
NIH hosts a free film festival designed to promote public understanding of science, health, and medicine. Films with a medical science theme are screened, and an expert on the subject provides a commentary and leads an audience question-and-answer period. Bruce Fuchs, Director of NIH's Office of Science Education, tells us about it.
New technology enhances the security and stability of the internet
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.
Federal and state governments need to evaluate their supply chain capabilities in preparation for national emergencies. Robert Handfield, author of an IBM Center for The Business of Government report, explains.
HHS CTO Todd Park explains how the department is harnessing Internet and mobile technologies to create transparency for healthcare reform and beyond.
Study: IT admins indulge in snooping at work, Reid presses senators on cybersecurity
FBI shuts down Sentinel computer program, Contractors caught gaming the system avoid punishment, White House launches mobile IT dashboard
The 21st century workplace may look a lot like your kitchen table! Seth Siegel, Technology Strategy and Architecture lead at Deloitte Consulting, says telework could save your agency up to 40% on its building costs.