Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Melissa Shields has been nominated as a Rising Heroine for being the voice of volunteerism in our region. She tells us how that happened.
A hacking competition seeks to find coders who can break the system and then recruit them to cyber security.
EPA feds complain of Sick Building issues, Air Force puts hold on anthrax vaccinations
The award is the highest honor granted for achievement in information management and information technology.
A new project will outfit CBP border agents, check point officers and agency aircraft with secure voice and data communications connectivity along 1,200 miles of continuous U.S. border and more than 20,000 square miles of operating area. Details from Motorola's Mark McNulty.
Cloud provider Verizon says cloud storage is safer.
The IG for DHS has a new plan for tracking its performance while tracking the department. IG Richard Skinner explains.
Plain language is information you can find, understand, and use. The Federal Drive talks with Annetta Cheek with the Center for Plain Language.
Richard Spires says reticence over private sector social network access from within government networks is not because the department thinks sites such as Facebook are frivolous.
OSHA contacted about HHS bedbug infestation, Forest Service feds get new benefits, Army wants to slash civilian hiring process