Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Moran opposes federal pay freeze; OPM urged to give feds better drug deals; DHS stays on TASC, despite criticism
J.J. Green speaks exclusively with former Osama bin Laden associate Noman Benotman about why Awlaki is so popular.
National Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced; US, Britain work to resolve hacker extradition
As the Government Printing Office continues with plans for electronic preservation of documents, it has created a new position. David Walls, GPO's first preservation librarian, tells us about this new job.
Worksharing has grown so much and so fast at the Postal Service, it has created unintended consequences. We get details from Mohammad Adra is with the Office of Inspector General at the Postal Service.
Has the intelligence community become too big for its own good? For analysis, we spoke with Federal News Radio national security correspondent, J.J. Green.
NIH hosts a free film festival designed to promote public understanding of science, health, and medicine. Films with a medical science theme are screened, and an expert on the subject provides a commentary and leads an audience question-and-answer period. Bruce Fuchs, Director of NIH's Office of Science Education, tells us about it.
New technology enhances the security and stability of the internet
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.