Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Defense Acquisition University has a new president.
For the second time this year the House voted to dismantle the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy, giving the Senate a final shot in the waning days of this Congress at changing a law requiring thousands of uniformed gays to hide their sexual identity.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday unveiled a reorganization plan for the State Department that include a new coordinator for cyber security.
Shutdown scenario developing in the Senate
The Pentagon is launching a pilot program to share IT workers with the private sector.
On May 12, 2010, the Clean and Safe Energy Coalition unveiled its four-point "Policy Roadmap for Clean Energy". We ask co-chair Christine Todd Whitman what progress she's seen since then.
Whatever happens, it has to happen before 12:01 am Sunday! The Hill's Bob Cusack breaks it all down for us.
The 2011 Workforce Recruitment Program for College Students with Disabilities database is intended to assist federal and private-sector employers in identifying workers with disabilities. Labor's John Beverly tells us about it.
One prominent defense analyst said Boeing executives have grown pessimistic about winning the $35 billion contract.
Hacktivism, cyber war and social engineering tactics expected to be among the most widely-used methods for spreading encrypted and dynamic malware