Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Greg Wilshusen, GAO's Director of Information Security Issues shares his thoughts in the latest Mindshare
Software assurance is becoming more of a focus as agencies rely heavily on the private sector to purchase both software and hardware.
New media has become a big phenomenon for government.
Learn more about an upcoming summit to tackle cybersecuriy issues.
Tom Temin catches up with the nation's Geospatial Information Officer
Learn more in today's DoD report
The Executive Leadership Conference is underway and Tom Temin explains what's in store for Monday's coverage.
Feds at SSA are getting the day after Thanksgiving off, and an international data conference will soon be coming to town
The Interior Department has created a new agency to collect billions of dollars in royalties for onshore and offshore drilling. We get details from Interior's Rhea Suh.
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.