Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.
Cranky travelers, complaining pilots, air marshals sent to the back of the plane... Jon Adler, president of FLEOA, looks at why we can't all just get along.
Bedbugs lead to more telework at HHS, OPM and DOD security clearances getting faster, Former OMB Director calls for tax cuts
Young children from military families are more likely to seek mental and behavioral health care when a parent is deployed than when a parent is at home, a military study has concluded.
Facebook's revamped Messages will be a very attractive target for spammers, scammers and malware makers, according to security experts.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
The Library of Congress is doing its part to collect as many war stories as possible through its Veterans History Project. Bob Patrick, the director of that project, talks about what they want to accomplish.
A leading House proponent of cybersecurity legislation is doubtful new cyber laws will pass during the lame duck session.
If a dirty bomb hit and your child was in school, where would you go to make sure they were safe? Commission on Children and Disasters Chairman Mark Shriver tells us about what they found.