Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Four federal websites meet or exceed the private sector's highest score. How? Why? We ask Joyce Backus at NIH.
Coleman says group hugs are important. Essentially, you've got to get everybody in that room so that they're part of it. That is collaboration. We learn more from Casey Coleman, CIO at GSA
The seven members of this holy order of cyber security hail from around the world and recently received their keys while locked deep in a U.S. bunker.
Feds on film are good-looking and smart, It's National Cheesecake Day
The Office of Management and Budget is pulling out its fine-tooth comb as it begins the task of ferreting out financial management modernization projects in need of refinement. Joe Moyer with Micro Focus tells us how companies are reacting and adapting to the change.
A former Agriculture Department official who was forced to resign has a lot to think about before coming back. Attorney Bill Bransford explains the issues to us.
Feds from 7 agencies to move to consumer protection, OPM may end hiring registers, Panel will block mail delivery cut
BigBoss check counterfeiting ring broken, Commerce updates its role in cybersecurity
Legislation to fund the troop surge in Afghanistan has been sent to President Barack Obama. But what about funding for FY 2011? Details from The Hill's Ian Swanson.
Shuttle contractor to lay off nearly 1,400; Defense, Energy join efforts in energy research