Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Former Comptroller General David Walker has advice for presumed Rep. John Boehner (R-OH). Walker has already sent Boehner a letter about how to get the nation's fiscal house in order.
Every federal employee is supposed to have a Secure ID card under HSPD-12, a Bush-era presidential directive. If an agency wants those cards made by another federal agency, there's only one choice: the GPO. GPO's Steve LeBlanc explains why.
The Washington D.C. VA Medical Center is hosting an evening of music, pampering and health information just for female veterans. We get details from the VA's Diane Phillips
Raytheon and Cisco are joining up to expand the Wounded Warrior Project. The programs they are sponsoring make it easier for wounded servicemen and women to re-enter the workplace with the skills they need to become cybersecurity professionals.
The Navy Federal Credit Union is the biggest credit union in the country. Today, it'll open up it's first full-service branch inside the Pentagon.
Chertoff wants to see the nation's cyber defense increased, telling the BBC that cyberspace is just as integral to our nation's security as ground, sea and air warfare.
Postal Service plans job cuts, Congress returns to lame-duck session, Workers at TSA will vote on Unions, Social Security judges threatened
Federal employees are stepping up their efforts through face-to-face events, online strategies and creative communications to meet their year-end goal of $67 million. Linda Washington, chair of the Combined Federal Campaign for the National Capitol Area has details.
Representatives from DC corporations come together to celebrate Inspiring Women in history and raise money for a good cause. We get details from CGI Federal's Sally Turner.
The DoD's Iridium EMSS Gateway serves as a dedicated portal for the uplink and downlink of voice and data traffic through Iridium satellites for DoD and other U.S. government users throughout the world.