Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android
Group tries to build trust in cyberspace, Thumbs up for cyber coordination
Defense officials characterized the realignment of U.S. forces in the Pacific as a strategic move, similar to domestic Base Realignment and Closure moves. We get an update from David Bice, Executive Director of the Joint Guam Program Office.
A new report finds the vast majority of U.S. supply chains rely on information technologies that can be compromised at any time. We get details from Tom Wilkerson, CEO of the Naval Institute.
Postal Service takes $3.5 Billion loss for 3Q, Defense bars military from Wikileaks
Despite cutting 100,000 jobs over the past two years, CFO Joe Corbett tells Federal News Radio the USPS may not be able to stay liquid much past the next year.
Two major defense contractors are joining forces to compete for the Missile Defense Agency's Ground-Based Midcourse Defense development and sustainment contract.
Cyberthreat report released
We talk with senior threat researcher, SophosLabs' Beth Jones, about the biggest cybersecurity threats today.
SEC inks massive lease at Constitution Center, Body scans stored on DHS computers, 'Star-Spangled Banner' coin approved by Congress