Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Sean O'Keefe survives Alaska plane crash, Defense puts bounty on money saving ideas
Raytheon Beats Boeing for SDB II Contract
Man-in-the-browser attacks threaten government systems too, FCC wants comments on cyber policy
Movement Projection is a map-routing app for road navigation that allows Soldiers to input obstacles and threats -- in addition to stops, start and end points -- and calculates the best and fastest route. App writer and winner in Apps for Army, Luke Catania, tells us about it.
Qwest says "By offering the next-generation security that is baked into dedicated IPv6 addressing, Qwest is doing its part to provide government and business customers with the most advanced Internet security that is available." More from CTO Pieter Poll.
Agencies are accountable for how they're run - including improper payments. We learn about how Defense is tackling the issue from Mark Easton, the Deputy Chief Financial Officer at DoD
Defense makes big cuts, Census saves a bundle, and DHS warns Metro about a threat
DoD also cutting improper payments, Army off-road GPS app tracks threats
Pentagon officials also suggest to cut 10 percent of the contractor workforce by 2011. The proposal to eliminate JFCOM comes as the Defense Business Board outlines several areas where DoD can reduce its expenses.