Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A watchdog group has uncovered massive reporting errors in data on USASpending.gov. The Sunlight Foundation says that accounts for half of the government spending data reported last year. After spending over a year looking at the reports on USA Spending.gov, Sunlight's web developer Kaitlin Lee says they've launched ClearSpending.com to demonstrate their findings.
The administration hopes the proposals will increase business and consumer confidence, but first each proposal would require congressional approval, which is highly uncertain given Washington's partisan atmosphere.
Last year Federal workers and military personnel pledged over $283 million dollars, setting a new CFC record. This year, that record is ready to fall. Linda Washington, Chair of the Local Federal Coordinating Committee details this year's effort.
Veterans exposed to herbicides while serving in Vietnam and other areas will have an easier path to access quality health care and qualify for disability compensation. The VA's Brad Mayes explains.
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes explains in this week's edition of The Hunt.
Spammers exploit second Facebook bug
Staffing shortages stymie stimulus, Army builds tank test track, Justice reportedly considers investigating Lance Armstrong
You may be eligible for one of the best super-safe investment options around. It's called the Voluntary Contributions program and it is available only to federal and postal workers who are under the old Civil Service Retirement System, or the CSRS Offset retirement program. Details from Certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to improve federal hiring practices