Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Air Force is warning its troops to be careful when using Facebook and other popular networking sites because some new features could show the enemy exactly where U.S. forces are located in war zones.
County works to bring veteran-owned companies into the federal contracting fold. Details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.
A malicious computer attack that appears to target Iran's nuclear plants can be modified to wreak havoc on industrial control systems around the world, and represents the most dire cyberthreat known to industry, government officials and experts said Wednesday.
Postmaster Potter due $5.5 million in exit pay, DHS gives Boeing's SBInet 30 more days
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has filed a legal action against the U.S. Department of Defense challenging its plans to construct a complex of five firing ranges in Guam that are immediately adjacent to and directed toward an ancient settlement.
NASA's inspector general designated information technology security as one of eight top management and performance challenges the space agency faces.
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.
Cranky travelers, complaining pilots, air marshals sent to the back of the plane... Jon Adler, president of FLEOA, looks at why we can't all just get along.
Bedbugs lead to more telework at HHS, OPM and DOD security clearances getting faster, Former OMB Director calls for tax cuts
Young children from military families are more likely to seek mental and behavioral health care when a parent is deployed than when a parent is at home, a military study has concluded.