Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The nation's No. 2 military officer on Wednesday strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
More than 800 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and private industry will gather in Arlington, Virginia, for NCMA's 29th Annual Government Contract Management Conference. WFED's Tom Temin gives us a preview.
The SAMMIES pay tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. We get nomination tips from the Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier.
Senior U.S. military commanders say the transition of security responsibilities from U.S. to Afghan troops will begin in the next several months.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
Even worse, they're getting more sophisticated too.
The Defense Acquisition University has launched the first ever Department of Defense casual games site. Games Czar Alicia Sanchez explains.
The Application Security Advisory Board was established to recommend ways to create awareness about the problem of insecure software and help organizations infuse security into the software development lifecycle. Boardmember Hart Rossman explains how it works.
Federal agencies have been ordered to consolidate their datacenters, and both government IT managers and commercial systems integrators are focusing on select open source solutions and open software stacks to help ease this transition. IDC's Shawn McCarthy explains how all this works together.
USPSIG's annual report details misdeeds, VA webposting results in investigation/suspension, TSA unionization gains some support