Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
How is the $600 million being distributed?
Also, could the long-awaited $35 billion Air Force tanker contract be delayed again? and DoD on alert for next round of Wikileaks
Vehicular tire pressure monitors need cybersecurity too
More enforcement headed to the Mexican border and a lighthouse for sale
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.
Prudential challenged on payment of benefits, VA to track vets from enlistment to grave
Northern Virginia information-technology companies will help Arlington National Cemetery sort out bungled burial records, nudging it from index cards to computers. Bobbie Kilberg, President and CEO of the Northern Virginia Technology Council gives us the details
Grants will be awarded for WiMax, fiber and DSL deployments. Rural Utilities Service Administrator, Jonathan Adelstein, explains.
VA relocates offices during facelift, State can't afford building repairs
The United States and South Korea have started the first in a series of large-scale naval exercises off Japan and the Korean Peninsula despite objections from China. What could possibly go wrong?