Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
learn more in today's DoD Report
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
USPS continues talks with union, OMB pushes for increased migration to the cloud, and small businesses aren't feeling the love.
GSA certified that GPO complies with the Federal Information Processing Standard 201, which sets requirements to ensure that identification cards are secure and resistant to fraud. GSA's David Temoshok explains the process for us.
The countdown to 2011 has begun, says certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
Lin Mun Poo's criminal activities allegedly extended to the national security sector.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation sues to turn DoD's plans for a firing range on Guam over. The trust's Brian Turner explains what's at stake.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is launching its first official blog, opening a new line of communication between the department and its stakeholders.
The MS-ISAC, a division of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), is the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, territorial and tribal (SLTT) governments.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.