Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
"I've actually extended the time for industry to comment to Jan. 17," said federal CIO Vivek Kundra.
Postal Service supports reform legislation, FTC asks for teeth for Do Not Track, Find friends at GSA with new online directory
The Department of Defense is stepping up its fight against the overuse of acronyms.
Is it the little-engine-that-could, or a zombie that can't be killed? The controversial alternative engine for the F-35 fighter jet is back in the news.
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates is seriously considering whether to ask for Tricare fee increases in next year's budget. We get details from Todd Harrison at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
The Washington Real Estate Investment Trust buys a big shopping center in Columbia, Maryland head of BRAC moves.
Increased reliance on the internet, networked systems, and connectivity creates opportunities for cyber attackers to disrupt government operations, as well as U.S. critical infrastructure.
Bid protests hit all time high
Hackers have unleashed a new pair of schemes that demand ransom for access to your files.
DoD is on a mission to develop a preventive HIV vaccine for U.S. military personnel and for the global community.