Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Afghanistan's president is issuing an ultimatum to thousands of private security contractors he says are undermining his nation's army and police force: Cease operations in four months. Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, joins us with reaction.
The Obama administration invited banking executives Tuesday to offer advice on changing the government's role in the mortgage market. Their response: stay big. Details from Silla Brush, financial reporter with The Hill newspaper
U.S. Sen. Benjamin L. Cardin sent a letter to the Department of Defense Monday asking the agency to look into contamination at Fort Detrick and devise a plan by Dec. 1 to remedy the situation.
Pentagon blocks 400 million dollar missile defense contract, Fighters rattle Seattle after Obama airspace issue
Former Kundra employees headed to prison
HP buying cyber security firm Fortify Software
The National Park service has turned to college students to solve a personnel shortfall
One industry analysts believes more can and should be done to bring down costs at the Pentagon
More information from the Associate Press
DCMA and DCAA are at loggerheads over contracting procedures.