Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Performance Work Statement (PWS) defines the requirements for the Contractor to provide non-personal services for Information Technology (IT) support to the United States Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6, Cyber Information Assurance Directorate.
After a month back home listening to voters, lawmakers return to the Capitol for some unfinished legislative business. The Hill's Bob Cusack joins us with details.
A new alliance has been formed to address current and upcoming hiring reform needs; and to provide education, information, and assistance to Federal government agencies on how to implement leading-edge, effective hiring assessments that leverage technology to provide high quality candidates quickly. We get details from Dr. Elaine Pulakos spokesperson for the alliance.
The increasingly complex issues facing our country are being addressed by talented, dedicated and selfless people, like those nominated for the 2010 Service to America Medals. We get a preview of the awards from Max Steir, president of the Partnership for Public Service.
Senate slashes F-35 purchases, NASA extends Boeing contract, 2 bodies found in wrong plots at Arlington cemetery
The arrest of Faisal Shahzad is a sign of things to come says CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin.
Appropriators slash F-35 purchases in fiscal 2011, U.S. charges Florida pair with selling counterfeit computer chips from China to the U.S. Navy and military
Fort Meade contractor Zytel to be acquired for $28.6M, Mozilla halts Firefox security updates
"If you are looking for the next generation of great leaders, he is at the top," says the U.S. ambassador to Serbia of Mark Simakovsky. Simakovsky has earned a spot as a finalist for a Service to America Medal. He tells us about his work.
There's a new way for certain 'underwater' non-FHA borrowers who are current on their existing mortgage to qualify for a new FHA-insured mortgage. FHA's Vicki Bott explains how it all works.