Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Senate will hear testimony from Pentagon officials before voting on "Don't Ask Don't Tell," what happens to Congressional Twitter accounts when members are no longer members, and the USPS gets pushback on staff reduction efforts.
This was the first meeting with the seven new members appointed earlier this month by the President. National Treasury Employees Union President and FSC council member Colleen Kelley gave us the details from the meeting.
NTEU president Colleen Kelley says that TSOs are being unfairly targeted.
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.
A full-time IT ISAC analyst will be embedded at DHS's National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center under the new partnership
It seems like a simple solution - a face shield, attached to a military helmet. Yet that solution could prove to prevent traumatic brain injury. Raul Radovitsky is the associate director of MIT's Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. He tells us about new research his team has completed.
The ASBC is turning its annual holiday party into a good cause. Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer and co-founder of The American Small Business Coalition, joins the Federal Drive with more details.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Learn more in today's DoD report