Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
As the holidays approach, the FBI reminds the public to use caution when making online purchases. Cyber criminals continue to create ways to steal your money and personal information. If a deal looks too good to be true, it likely is.
Federal pay freeze proposed, Poll: Cut federal services to balance the budget, Pentagon study: Gays could serve with no harm
A hacker broke into the U.S. Navy Memorial website and left a message for the administrator.
Outgoing Postmaster General John Potter joins the Federal Drive for an in depth exit interview.
Government contractors can expect a flurry of public safety interoperable communications projects as the Federal Communications Commission's narrowbanding deadline nears. INPUT's Jeff Webster and Kate Gollogly explain.
It's not too late, yet, to earn tax credits! We get details from Ed Zurndorfer.
The Government Accountability Office takes a look at how the Department of Housing and Urban Development is doing with modernizing IT. GAO's Randy Hite tells us about the findings.
While there will be a drawdown, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff says there will not be a complete withdrawal in July
It's not rocket science, but when it comes to social media, NASA is in its own stratosphere.
BAE will increase its presence in the South East Asian and Australian market