Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The National Archives says it's time the Bill of Rights got a hip new upgrade and need your help. Archivist David Ferriero gives us the hashtag.
NASA has a mandate to manage computer risks in real time.
"Hard, but do-able," says a former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy about OMB's new 25 point IT reform plan. Steve Kelman explains.
ACU is out, MultiCam is in for troops headed to Afghanistan.
Federal government offices are open and on time, Pentagon extends contract with debarred contractor
The National Security Agency plans to hire 1000 cybersecurity professionals in the next year. NSA's Associate Director for Human Resources, Kathy Hutson, told us how they plan to do that.
The recession and changes in the use of mail as transactions and messages go more and more electronic. How can the USPS keep up? The GAO's Phil Herr has details.
While Congress wrestles over tax law changes, registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer suggests some ways to get in on deductions while the getting's still good.
ManTech, a defense contractor, is looking to fill more than 400 jobs, many being moved as a result of BRAC.
Threats to employees top IRS challenges, IG: SSA facing IT management problems, EADS solicits for tanker facility designs