Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A presidential panel investigating the Gulf oil spill says that the oil industry, Congress and the Obama administration need to do more to reduce the chances of another large-scale disaster. Panel co-chair, former Senator Bob Graham joins us with details.
If agencies can't eliminate data loss, surely there has to be something that can be done to minimize it? We ask Neustar's Rodney Joffe.
The Army is struggling to find about 35,000 soldiers, most of them veterans now, who are owed bonuses because they were forced to remain in the military beyond their normal enlistment.
We learn how to "Learn the Hidden Secrets that all Contractors Need to Know!" and how to get a running start in under a day from Summit Insight's Judy Bradt.
The FDIC is warning banks about phishing emails being sent out informing recipients that the FDIC's deposit insurance for their accounts had been suspended because of Patriot Act violations.
Retroactive spending cuts considered NASA works to unfund a mandate Mail scattered across 70 miles of highway
Very few single cyber-related events have the capacity to cause global shock, but...
What's up, what's down and where should our money be? We ask CFP Arthur Stein.
Nearly 100,000 claims were filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last year, setting a new record. Director of Field Office Claims, Nicholas Inzeo, tells us how EEOC held up.
The Government Accountability Office continues to follow the progress of TARP. GAO's Tom McCool gives us an update.