Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
David Wennergren, the Defense Department's assistant deputy chief management officer has inherited a second hat. ennergren's main task in his role as BTA director will be to oversee its closure.
Navy isseus contracts to examine the science, architecture, engineering, functionality, interface and interoperability of cyberspace operations systems, services and capabilities at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
About half the students graduating with degrees in science and engineering are Chinese and Indians who will eventually return to their countries, according to Rep. Roscoe Bartlett.
How your agency can turn the interest of millenials into action and encourage them to come aboard was the topic of a recent roundtable. We get details from John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
The next stage of meaningful use will demand even more health information exchange, says HHS's Dr. David Blumenthal.
Defense said it would issue new contractor reporting guidance by last August. The GAO says agencies are still waiting.
As the day draws nearer for the world to run out of the unique addresses that allow us to use the Internet, NIST has some help for managers on how to make the shift securely. We get details from NIST's Sheila Frankel.
Obama administration officials are considering relaxing some security requirements for cloud computing certification to expedite deployments.
McConnell won't count out a shutdown TSA shuts down private screening program
On Friday, the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told reporters that the training of officers and troops the Pentagon has said is a predicate to full repeal would begin in February.