Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
One prominent defense analyst said Boeing executives have grown pessimistic about winning the $35 billion contract.
Hacktivism, cyber war and social engineering tactics expected to be among the most widely-used methods for spreading encrypted and dynamic malware
No decision yet on holiday bonus time off, Agency funding/pay freeze making its way across the Hill, FBI sued for age discrimination
Four soldiers traveling to see family for the holidays got an upgrade, courtesy of Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
Microsoft patches 40 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office, SharePoint and Exchange, including nine pegged "critical."
PRONOM is a web-based public technical registry of more than 750 different digital file formats that enables digital archivists, records managers and the public to precisely identify and confirm digital file formats. NARA's Kenneth Thibodeau explains why that's important.
Whether it's decking the halls or planning for parties, the holiday season brings with it a host of distractions for workers. Accountemps' Josh Howarth tells us about a new survey looking at pre-holiday productivity.
The Navy has delayed awarding a contract to build 20 Littoral Combat ships.
The Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act has passed the Senate, but the debate lives on. We get opinions from the National Whistleblowers Center, a member of Congress, and good-government group the Partnership for Public Service.
Tags: federal drive , management , pay and benefits , whistleblower protections , National Whistleblowers Center , Parnership for Public Service , Chris Van Hollen , Steve Kohn , John Palguta , Suzanne Kubota
A competition to find a replacement for one of the gold-standard computer security algorithms used in almost all secure, online transactions just heated up.