Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Stuart Bowen, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, discusses why alleged fraud cases seems to be increasing in the war zones.
GAO's Bob Dacey explains why the agency could not issue an opinion on the federal government's consolidated financial statements for the 14th year in a row.
The market researcher reports that government will have opportunities in health care and green energy.
The U.S. will face persistant cyber attacks, McAfee predicts.
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.
Morning newscast items for Dec. 29, 2010.
Tags: Federal newscast ,
The Air Force Times reports that the DoD Alcohol and Tobacco Advisory Committee is launching an effort to get active members and veterans to kick the habit.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.
Infosecurity.com reports on a survey that founds most cybersecurity team members said they need more information about case studies and best practices.
The U.S. isn't the only country preparing for a future cyber attack.