Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Today is the first full day on the job for U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers, after an almost eight-year fight to get her job back. She tells us what's on her "to do list."
A $1.4 billion overhaul of the food safety system, giving the FDA new power to increase inspections at food processing facilities and force companies to recall tainted products. Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg joins us with an update.
"Detonating" file copies in a sandbox to examine whether any document contains malicious content stops malware before it can enter your network.
OPM security clearance chief retires VA created new office for tribal vets U.S. ambassador to China resigns
David Wennergren, the Defense Department's assistant deputy chief management officer has inherited a second hat. ennergren's main task in his role as BTA director will be to oversee its closure.
Navy isseus contracts to examine the science, architecture, engineering, functionality, interface and interoperability of cyberspace operations systems, services and capabilities at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
About half the students graduating with degrees in science and engineering are Chinese and Indians who will eventually return to their countries, according to Rep. Roscoe Bartlett.
How your agency can turn the interest of millenials into action and encourage them to come aboard was the topic of a recent roundtable. We get details from John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
The next stage of meaningful use will demand even more health information exchange, says HHS's Dr. David Blumenthal.
Defense said it would issue new contractor reporting guidance by last August. The GAO says agencies are still waiting.