Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
From concept to construction current military vehicle manufacturing processes take several years. By leveraging the power of the crowd, DARPA hopes to speed it up.
Two years ago cybersecurity was not a major issue for public policy. It's more so now, but Harry Raduegue says there's a long way to go.
Cisco ahs updated its WebEx software to patch two bugs that attackers could exploit to crash or compromise a user's system.
Virtual reality applications are being designed and implemented across various points in the military deployment cycle to prevent, identify and treat combat-related PTSD. We learn more from research pioneer Dr. Albert "Skip" Rizzo.
HP introduces Government Cloud Consulting Services to help government agencies comply with OMB's "cloud-first" policy. We get details from HP's Jeff Bergeron
GAO sued for professional malpractice GSA taps Verisign to run .gov names
Air Force leaders announced involuntary force management programs Feb. 2 to reduce personnel as a supplement to the voluntary programs announced in December.
For the second straight year, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano visited the host city to tour the Super Bowl stadium and review the NFL's security plans. She tells Federal News Radio the fans are a big part of the security force.
PenFed is a national charity working to meet unmet needs of the military personnel and their families in the areas of financial literacy, housing and support for the wounded. CEO Christopher Flynn explains how it's all done.