Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The FAA is transitioning between the worlds of ground-based and satellite-based systems. We get an update from Administrator Babbitt.
Surfing for smut on the government's time, Mark Center traffic plan missing a big detail
'Stop loss' back pay goes unclaimed
The Performance Work Statement (PWS) defines the requirements for the Contractor to provide non-personal services for Information Technology (IT) support to the United States Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6, Cyber Information Assurance Directorate.
After a month back home listening to voters, lawmakers return to the Capitol for some unfinished legislative business. The Hill's Bob Cusack joins us with details.
A new alliance has been formed to address current and upcoming hiring reform needs; and to provide education, information, and assistance to Federal government agencies on how to implement leading-edge, effective hiring assessments that leverage technology to provide high quality candidates quickly. We get details from Dr. Elaine Pulakos spokesperson for the alliance.
The increasingly complex issues facing our country are being addressed by talented, dedicated and selfless people, like those nominated for the 2010 Service to America Medals. We get a preview of the awards from Max Steir, president of the Partnership for Public Service.
Senate slashes F-35 purchases, NASA extends Boeing contract, 2 bodies found in wrong plots at Arlington cemetery
The arrest of Faisal Shahzad is a sign of things to come says CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin.
Appropriators slash F-35 purchases in fiscal 2011, U.S. charges Florida pair with selling counterfeit computer chips from China to the U.S. Navy and military