Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The study found that two areas of the call center experience that improved the most were the same areas that historically prove to be the most frustrating for callers. We get details from CFI's David Ham
Microsoft is taking new steps to eradicate the Zeus botnet.
Community members, former employees, and other workers are needed to supply information and knowledge about activities that have occurred throughout the history of the installation.
DoD SmartCard headed for Metro & ATMs?, SES raises drop to 5 year low
Learn more about what the 2010 GISLA winners have done.
Hear more from TIGTA's Mike Phillips on the IRS's effective phone operations system
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Learn more from CNN's Dick Uliano
Learn more in today's DoD Report.