Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Navy SEAL dogs get top-of-the-line technology too
Find out more about how one expert thinks NASA can contribute
OPM tries to increase hiring efficiency, The Coast Guard Academy is named the best college in its region, and NASA needs your help, to pick songs
Health care reform will eventually affect the daily lives and bank accounts of every American, including feds. Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndofer gives us some survival tips.
Agencies spend more to repay student loans, Ethics office warns about waivers, IG takes DHS to task over fees
DHS is releasing gases and fluorescent particles into Boston's subway tunnels today to study how toxic chemicals and lethal biological agents could spread through the nation's oldest subway system in a terrorist attack. Details from program manager, Teresa Lustig
The word has came down from the White House: Consolidate or otherwise reduce the number of federal data centers by half. Doug Washburn with Forrester Research tells us how it can be done.
Defense budget ax may not come down so hard on Maryland
Mergers Reflect a Greater Trend in IT-Infosec Synergy
The maritime version of 911 gets a makeover. Don Wilt is the Senior Director for federal civil programs for General Dynamics C4 systems explains how it all works.