Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The company is increasing its security products
GAO has recommendations for what more agencies and OPM can do to recruit and keep talented workers
The school will be the first to open on the base since 1979
What does the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review mean for the nation's defense, diplomacy and development strategy? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton, joined the Federal Drive this morning to discuss it.
The former employee planted a virus in the agency's network the day he was fired
The military's Average Basic Allowance for Housing rates will decrease slightly for 2011
A new continuing resolution has been agreed on, NIST's reorganization plans have been approved, and federal employees at the Energy Department won't be the only ones feeling the pinch of the pay freeze.
Tags: newscast ,
All federal buildings owned or managed by GSA will have their walls adorned with posters and signs with a message from DHS. We get details from GSA's Larry Melton.
Sexual assault reports at the three U.S. military academies rose 64 percent in the 2009-10 academic year, but many more victims probably didn't come forward, the Defense Department said Wednesday.