Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A cybersecurity measure still in draft form would give President Obama additional powers. The proposed legislation would permit the President to declare an emergency if there's a threat to the nation's electrical grid.
Census: Vegas trip shouldn't count, Data center consolidation falling apart
Faced with stark losses among its foot-soldiers, al-Qaida is being presented with a sobering proposition - maybe it's time to give up.
With cyberattacks saturating the Internet, a dramatic shift is underway in the $7 billion-a-year anti-virus industry - and it's all good news for consumers.
How much can you spend on new projects next year? How can you function until then? We get dos and don'ts from John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service
A deadline is nearing for federal labor managers. November first is when they are supposed to be up and running with Labor-Management Council Forums. Carol Bonasaro gives us an update
The MAC program, which began as a summer program this year, will place Military Academy cadets, midshipmen and officers in tours of duty within science, technology, engineering, national security and relevant fields at any of the NNSA sites. NNSA's Greg Simonson explains how it works.
It's John McCain versus Lady Gaga on Tuesday as the Senate takes up the emotional issue of repealing the ban on gays serving openly in the military.
Google is adding another layer to its security outfit. The additional step will make it harder for computer hackers and other impostors to get into e-mail accounts or other services that are protected by passwords.
Senate looks to reform the FPS