Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) will lead cybersecurity efforts that cut across committee lines.
OPM's Nancy Kichak explains how the cyber internship works.
The IBM Center for the Business of Government released a report that highlights best practices for federal financial management.
Newscast items for Dec. 27, 2010.
Best of the Federal Drive for Dec. 24, 2010.
Tags: Best of
Martha Anderson, Director of the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program at the Library of Congress has more information about the project, named "Memento."
The deadline for servicemembers and veterans seeking stop loss pay from September 11th, 2001 and September 30th, 2009 now have until March 4, 2011.
WFED's Jared Serbu has more information on Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's CRASH project
Eight VA facilities were caught violating rules relating to patient data storage
A Minnesota man was able to hack into his neighbor's Wi-Fi network and send death threats to Vice President Biden