Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Bill would put DHS in charge of all civilian networks
Treading carefully is expected slow down the budget process on the Hill even further. Details from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has turned to Google to store 10 terabytes of bulk data. David Kappos, Undersecretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property, explains.
Small businesses will play an important role in the new procurement reform strategy at USAID. We get details from the Director of the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Mauricio Vera
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology. Details from WTOP's Kristi King and NASA's George Theodorakos
New steps considered for GS grades, FDA needs food safety overhaul: report, FBI uses terror-probe tactics on fraud, Amish farming draws EPA scrutiny
Part of the Obama administration's recently released national security strategy deals with the evolving threat that terror groups like al Qaida pose.
After Google hack, warnings pop up in SEC filings
Within the defense budget, a debate has been developing for some time between funding the personnel-related areas and the equipment-related areas. We get details from Todd Harrison with the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Analysis.
Agencies are under pressure to cut costs while delivering more customer service. Juniper Networks' Pradeep Sindhu says it really can be done.