Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A U.S. District Court judge in California has again refused to lift an injunction that blocked the U.S. military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. A week ago, Judge Virginia Phillips ordered the military to stop enforcing the law. Yesterday, she reaffirmed the decision.
The military will begin withdrawing from Afghanistan less than a year from now. National Security Correspondent JJ Green asks how that might affect the search for Osama Bin Laden.
The University of Maryland is launching a new cybersecurity initiative that aims to stimulate public-private partnerships and address national vulnerabilities, including those facing industry. The idea is to help "connect the dots" in the region's burgeoning federal and private cyber sector.
How federal managers can prepare for furloughs, layoffs and hiring freezes from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
More than 5,000 jobs from manufacturing to retail to telecommunications will be available at an upcoming career fair for veterans. Details from Milicruit's Kevin O'Brien.
University of Texas researcher successfully spoofs GPS timing signals which could incapacitate the base stations used by Sprint and Verizon.
Thrift Savings Plan budget to stay flat in 2011, Political activity leads to firing and suspension, Airlines a first class pain for U.S. Marshals
ManTech will provide logistics and supply services, including property accountability, asset visibility, maintenance and fleet management, operational planning, storage operations and security and facility management.
Ridge Global, an international provider of security and risk management services, has announced the appointment of Amit Yoran, CEO of Netwitness Corporation, to the company's board of advisors.
2010 ELC plans to bring together leaders from government and industry to discuss how results-oriented approaches are working, how to address existing capability gaps, and how to sustain continuous government transformation. We get a preview from conference chairs Kathy Conrad and Dave McClure.