Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Morning newscast items for Dec. 29, 2010.
Tags: Federal newscast ,
The Air Force Times reports that the DoD Alcohol and Tobacco Advisory Committee is launching an effort to get active members and veterans to kick the habit.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.
Infosecurity.com reports on a survey that founds most cybersecurity team members said they need more information about case studies and best practices.
The U.S. isn't the only country preparing for a future cyber attack.
Former National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley explained how the panel tried to reach a consensus in defense strategies.
McAfee's Dave Marcus discusses what the look out for next year in cybersecurity.
Dec. 28 Newscast from Federal Drive.
Tags: Federal newscast
U.S. Archivist David Ferriero describes how the National Archives is using online tools to increase public participation.
DynCorp International will provide support to 14 training facilities in Afghanistan.