Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The CIC helps enable the delivery of cyber-risk solutions by providing a collaboration space dedicated to fusing the ideas, services and technologies required to address the nation's toughest cybersecurity challenges.
What will be in the CR?, GAO: DoD's civilian workforce plan needs work, DOE IG finds hiring faux pas
A new report concludes collaborative voluntary partnerships should be viewed as a complement to agency regulatory activities rather than as a replacement for the traditional command-and-control approach to regulation. Author Russell Mills explains.
The Coast Guard issued guidance July 16, 2010 to its personnel prohibiting the use of these devices by operators of Coast Guard boats and also restricted their use by other crewmembers. We get an update from Rear Adm. Brian Salerno
The Army has been steadily increasing the amount of education and training it delivers online. Details from the Army's Phyllis Bailey
GAO has found inconsistent compliance with the three VA purchasing and tracking requirements, creating potential risks to veterans' safety. Details from GAO's Dr. Debra Draper.
"It's no exaggeration to say that cyber attacks have become a new form of permanent, low-level warfare," says NATO's Secretary General.
The Defense Department plans to increase oversight of for-profit, online college degree programs that it spends hundreds of millions of dollars on each year in tuition assistance for servicemembers.
IG reports on exec perks at USPS, GSA names new regional commissioner, New federal benefit: Bikeshare, Stink bug victims call for federal help
Former CIA Director Michael Hayden would like to see the Oval Office have the authority to shut down the Internet.