Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Learn more about how the Dept of Veterans Affairs was able to awards over $1.8 billion.
What operating system has the more serious vulnerabilities?
Which mobile devices have what your agency needs? And how can you decide?
Reporter Mark Segraves shares his insights
Humvee to ambulance in 60 seconds
HUD claims progress in New Orleans, the DoJ's Public Integrity gets a new director, and EPA has no problem with lead bullets
Long before it hits Congress and reconciliation, your agency's budget has to be figured out. In a special panel discussion, Federal News Radio asks DoD's Mike McCord and former OMBer Karen Evans to explain how the magic happens.
Veteran NASA CISO Jerry Davis moves to Veterans Affairs. He joins us for a look back and ahead.
We get insider's views from NTEU's Colleen Kelley and AFGE's John Gage
As the government leads the way in green buildings, it turns out there's a bonus for federal workers: they feel better. Michigan State University's Dr. Sue Grady explains