Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
World leaders are being urged to educate people in a similar practical way as swine flu about preventing the spread of computer viruses to reduce the fall-out from future cyber-attacks.
LOC leads the age of archeology for American cinema. The Library's Dr. Patrick Loughney gives us a peek behind the curtain.
The Defense Information Systems Agency's Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) Program achieved its final acquisition milestone on Sept. 29
MC-squared to bring together experts from engineering and computer science with university colleagues in various disciplines to develop new educational and research programs.
The Obama administration is laying out a new multiyear, multibillion-dollar military aid package for Pakistan as it presses the Islamabad government to step up the fight against extremists there and in neighboring Afghanistan, U.S. officials say.
Census response rate is flat,
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
One-time $250 payments are a bad idea? Jason Fitchner, former deputy commissioner at the Social Security Administration, says so.
Transit perk for feds about to be cut, NPS readies lottery for tree lighting
So far this political season, OSC has fired one federal employee and suspended another without pay for 120 days. Attorney Debra Roth has some tips for not joining the list.