Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
First Lady Michelle Obama will learn about new soldier training at Ft. Jackson.
Sure, Johnny Fed can read, but if it's not written clearly, there's room for misunderstanding. The Center for Plain Language's Dr. Annetta Cheek, tells us about this year's awards for writing.
Justice announces cuts, hiring freeze
Many consumers neglect to take the necessary steps required to protect themselves from the dangers of cybercrime associated with their new prized-possessions and tech gadgets. We get advice from McAfee's Dave Marcus.
The Air Force's hottest new surveillance aircraft is a little nearsighted. An internal Air Force report says the Gorgon Stare drone is not ready to be deployed.
Congress is about to be confronted with the reality of funding your agency at new, theoretical levels. For how that might happen, we get details from The Hill's Bob Cusack.
Poor planning and weak management are undermining the effort to build up the Afghan army and police while putting billions of U.S tax dollars at risk. We get details from Wartime Contracting Commission Co-chair Mike Thibault
How did the president do last night in terms of getting his message across? We look at the rhetoric with AU's Robert Lehrman.
Many genuine blogs have been blocked/removed as they were considered to be spam blogs.
TSP buys a systems-testing tool Federal agencies running up big light bills