Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Boeing Company has received an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract from the U.S. Air Force for B-52 Stratofortress weapon system modernization.
Participants will also learn how to use the Internet safely and and prevent identity theft.
Moving to the Free State as a result of BRAC? Maryland's got a little something for you when you buy a home.
In honory of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, one Representative will host a series of roundtables, designed to educate the public on how to protect themselves and their families at home, at work and at school.
Hold on OMB nominee Lew to stay in place, GAO: Defense finance systems over budget, Congress declines to bail out Postal Service
Imagine moving just eight miles and saving about $100 million per year. The NNSA's Mark Holecek has details on how his agency's doing it.
The Senate is moving ahead with a stopgap spending bill to avoid a government shutdown at week's end. The continuing resolution easily cleared its first hurdle by an 83 to 15 vote Tuesday. The Hill's Vicki Needham tells us what has to happen before tomorrow at midnight.
With attrition from retirement and other factors, the Army is faced with needing as many as 500 new contracting officials almost every year for the foreseeable future. We get details on the options for dealing with that from the Army's Edward Harrington.
Agencies have developed their required Open Government Plans, but many of these plans lack details on how to successfully conduct collaborative efforts, especially on the front lines of government. Cass Moseley updates us on how to change that.
Microsoft has issued an out-of-band security update, blocking ongoing attacks against a flaw in the ASP.NET web application framework that can cause poor encryption implementations.