Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Congressman Henry Cuellar's homeland security bill to direct the Federal Emergency Management Agency to assess the efficiency of homeland security grants is about to become law. He explains how it will work.
The top procurement officer of a Top 100 DoD contractor gives a thumbs up to the newly announced Pentagon acquisition reforms. WFED's Scott Carr reports.
NASA launches lay-offs, MoH's family denied WH tour due to shorts
What's the best way to use the measurements developed for government in the past few years? We ask a panel of experts for their opinion.
Scientists have known for decades that time passes faster at higher elevations—a curious aspect of Einstein's theories of relativity that previously has been measured by comparing clocks on the Earth's surface and a high-flying rocket. Now, physicists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have measured this effect. NIST's Till Rosenband has details.
The Boeing Company has received an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract from the U.S. Air Force for B-52 Stratofortress weapon system modernization.
Participants will also learn how to use the Internet safely and and prevent identity theft.
Moving to the Free State as a result of BRAC? Maryland's got a little something for you when you buy a home.
In honory of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, one Representative will host a series of roundtables, designed to educate the public on how to protect themselves and their families at home, at work and at school.
Hold on OMB nominee Lew to stay in place, GAO: Defense finance systems over budget, Congress declines to bail out Postal Service