Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The first of what should be a slew of bills aimed at safeguarding government IT has been introduced.
Defense to sample internet traffic
The National Security Agency has launched two new digital communications efforts. Both are designed to educate prospective employees on career opportunities with NSA. We get details from NSA's Lori Weltman.
The speed of Wednesday's snowstorm and the fact that some federal employees didn't heed the two-hour dismissal collided to form a "perfect storm" of gridlock on the roads, Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry tells Federal News Radio. Berry says he always makes decisions on the operating status of the government by considering the safety of federal employees and how to maintain operations of the federal government to the greatest extent possible.
The Project on National Security Reform studied the human capital program for national security personnel - and found that it doesn't exist. The report's primary finding was that national security teams function in silos within each agency rather than collaborating across all agencies and levels of government.
First Lady Michelle Obama will learn about new soldier training at Ft. Jackson.
Sure, Johnny Fed can read, but if it's not written clearly, there's room for misunderstanding. The Center for Plain Language's Dr. Annetta Cheek, tells us about this year's awards for writing.
Justice announces cuts, hiring freeze
Many consumers neglect to take the necessary steps required to protect themselves from the dangers of cybercrime associated with their new prized-possessions and tech gadgets. We get advice from McAfee's Dave Marcus.
The Air Force's hottest new surveillance aircraft is a little nearsighted. An internal Air Force report says the Gorgon Stare drone is not ready to be deployed.