Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Veterans exposed to herbicides while serving in Vietnam and other areas will have an easier path to access quality health care and qualify for disability compensation. The VA's Brad Mayes explains.
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes explains in this week's edition of The Hunt.
Spammers exploit second Facebook bug
Staffing shortages stymie stimulus, Army builds tank test track, Justice reportedly considers investigating Lance Armstrong
You may be eligible for one of the best super-safe investment options around. It's called the Voluntary Contributions program and it is available only to federal and postal workers who are under the old Civil Service Retirement System, or the CSRS Offset retirement program. Details from Certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to improve federal hiring practices
Learn more about the DOT's research currently underway when Dr. Robert Bertini, the acting director of the Intelligent Transportation Systems program at DOT, talks to Federal News Radio.
Learn more about the USGS's efforts to prepare the city in the event of a megaflood
Pres. Obama has chosen his replacement for the retiring General Chilton