Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Google shuffles structure after wi-fi bruhaha.
Grassley challenges Senior Executive Fellows program, OMB eases reporting requirements for CFOs, Recovery.gov adds new features, GAO: IRS study flawed on ending private debt collectors
The U.S. Army Sustainment Command has awarded Honeywell logistics contracts worth more than $230 million to manage global inventory, maintenance and operations for three Army Field Support Brigades.
One of the World's Foremost Experts in Advanced Threat and Malware Analysis Joins Terremark's Industry-Leading Group of Information Security Professionals
Mobile security has become a growing concern among Australian consumers and companies.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
How the Board keeps tabs on the money and described the tools it uses to identify rogue recipients is explained by Doug Hassebrock, the assistant director of investigations for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
While Transportation officials say they haven't detected any incidents, but it isn't clear whether DOT's security problems could impact Recovery.gov or FederalReporting.gov.
Travel tracking website launched, Webb places hold on Defense promotions
In an effort to tap area knowledge about when and where outdoor tests, contamination incidents and more took place, the Army wants to interview anyone who has any recollection of past activities. Laurie Haines with the Army Environmental Command explains.