Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Al Qaida is working on both large scale plots and small ones as well.
Tailwind Capital buys Ericsson to become Oceus. Company president Doug Smith explains what's behind the deal.
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner says his party's goal is to give the government back to the people. But first, reminds the managing editor of The Hill, they'll need to figure out a way to fund it in 23 working days or less to avoid a shutdown.
Have you received an email telling you to "Update your Windows"? READ THIS FIRST!
The IG says GSA's CIO has made progress securing the agency, but...
Thirty five new laws signed, Congress convenes, Issa offers oversight lineup
The Navy awarded two different companies two separate contracts to build the same ship. Lockheed Martin's Vice President of Business Development of Lockheed Martin's Mission Systems and Sensors business explains the science behind their ship
Housed at the Library of Congress, the National Film Registry added 25 movies this year. Registry coordinator Steve Leggett explains how movies can make the cut
Two Vietnamese students in Minnesota were part of a larger Vietnam-based ring
Bill Welser, co-author of "Confronting Space Debris" from RAND Corporation joins the Federal Drive with information on how DARPA and RAND are trying to clean the solar system