Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The New York Times reports that the Agriculture Department has banned a leading American inspector of organic foods in China for conflicts of interest.
It doesn't happen as often as the federal workforce might like, but sometimes senior career executives find themselves on an equal footing with political appointees. How do you navigate that situation? We ask Shelby Hallmark, director of the Office of Workers Compensation at the Labor Department.
Bioterror medical countermeasures should be local, not federal, says Brooke Courtney with the Center for Biosecurity
Cybersolution uses real-time intel feeds, Zeus is back with terrorism-themed spam
TSP proposes beneficiary rule change, New benefits for federal partners, Doctors limit new Medicare patients
Sure the Roth is pre-taxed, but which option is better: pre-taxed or tax deferred? We learn more from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
A new House bill would require agencies to invest significant time and resources in training managers. We talk with Rep. Jim Moran about the Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010.
"Performance management isn't just a good government idea, it quite frankly is a matter of surviving and hopefully thriving," says Michelle Snyder, deputy chief operating officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Federal pay freeze proposal defeated, Critical tests to decide future of SBINet, Can Denver land a regional U.S. Patent Office?
California's CISO steps down, AOL's ICQ sale raises hackles