Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Government Accountability Office continues to follow the progress of TARP. GAO's Tom McCool gives us an update.
A new report combines the findings of two surveys -one targeting federal employees, the other federal contractors - on the use of social media in the government. Research Director at Market Connections, John Kagia, fills us in.
If you're not prepared, a disaster could put you and your employees at risk, possibly shutting down your business forever. Agility Recovery Solutions' Bob Boyd tells us about a new way to prepare for the worst.
A former TSA worker has been sentenced for tampering with government databases.
ITT's defense and information division will be one of the independent companies.
The DETERlab testbed provides an isolated 400-node mini-Internet, in which researchers can investigate malware and other security threats without danger of infecting the real Internet.
DOD explores post-NSPS options Federal workers' compensation comes under fire New federal furlough bill proposed
Increased use of a smart grid has benefits. The GAO finds being more cyber secure isn't one of them.
All the regulations the Department of Labor expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during 2011 is under consideration. Deputy Secretary Seth Harris has details.
IRS offers tax refunds on debit cards, FDA helps states get execution drug