Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
IG: non-agency software a threat at SSA, The Marines are 235-years-old today
The FCC held its first "Open Developer Day" yesterday, bringing together web developers from the public and private sectors. Chief datd officer at the FCC, Greg Elin, shares the results with Federal News Radio.
Ron Browning of Lockheed Martin talks with Federal News Radio about the role of tethered balloons in military warfare.
An activist investor is reportedly pushing for Symantec to split into a security business AND a data storage business.
The federal workplace of the future will have a lot going for it, especially how close it will be to transportation. We get details from NCPC Senior Urban Planner David Zaidain.
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.
White House SAVE Awards choose four finalists, CIA director warns against intelligence leaks, and Private security contractors sign code of conduct
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.
We talk with Dr. John Holcomb about advancements made in surgery on the battlefield.
Last week's elections brought about big changes in Congress, but the results might also affect how federal labor unions work with lawmakers. We talk with NFFE's national president, Bill Dougan, and NTEU's president, Colleen Kelley.