Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
White House SAVE Awards choose four finalists, CIA director warns against intelligence leaks, and Private security contractors sign code of conduct
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.
We talk with Dr. John Holcomb about advancements made in surgery on the battlefield.
Last week's elections brought about big changes in Congress, but the results might also affect how federal labor unions work with lawmakers. We talk with NFFE's national president, Bill Dougan, and NTEU's president, Colleen Kelley.
The top U.S. military officer said Monday he was startled by a public panning of the proposal to lift the military's ban on gays from the head of the Marine Corps.
With the conclusion of the congressional elections, NTEU says it is time to put aside the politically-motivated criticism of federal employees and get down to the business of running the country. President Colleen Kelley joins us with details.
The new Pentagon Cyber Command is thinking about going on the offensive
FCS is gone, but the network for gathering ground intelligence, interpreting it and sending it to soldiers who need it as well as to command headquarters remains. Maj. Mark Cervantes has details.
Signature Government Solutions, LLC sold for $52.5 million in cash.
GSA feds on alert after data breach, Lewis declares opposition to omnibus, Gates not worried about bipartisan Congress