Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Einstein 3 also expands information sharing by the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team, and allows automatic US-CERT alerts.
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates has agreed to a plan that will allow for one commander to be in charge of both National Guard and reserve forces when they are called up to respond to domestic emergencies.
For the 11th year in a row, identity theft was the number one consumer complaint category
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
The Army plans to field smart phones that can work under three wireless technologies.
NIST has updated its Cybersecurity Recommendations for Government. Learn how your agency will be able to better manage information security risks from project leader for FISMA implementation, Ron Ross.
Carol Bonosaro, the president of the Senior Executives Association, shares advice for federal managers as they try to navigate in uncertain times.
The U.S. military is too white and too male at the top and needs to change recruiting and promotion policies and lift its ban on women in combat, an independent report for Congress said Monday. We learn more from Retired Air Force Gen. Lester Lyles, chair of the Military Leadership Diversity Commission.
Whether caused by a foreign government or a prankster, last week's denial of service attack that hit the CIA is puzzling officials.
Senate to vote on rival Democratic, GOP budgets DARPA director under scrutiny over contractor ties USPS hires headhunter to fill deputy postmaster general position