Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The DoD's Iridium EMSS Gateway serves as a dedicated portal for the uplink and downlink of voice and data traffic through Iridium satellites for DoD and other U.S. government users throughout the world.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) released the 2011 Fuel Economy Guide, providing consumers with information about estimated mileage and fuel costs for model year 2011 vehicles. EPA's Karl Simon joins us with details.
On Wednesday, Apple released OS X 10.6.5 and Security Update 2010-007, patching 131 vulnerabilities across both Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
Watchdog Planned for Online Privacy, Purple goes black, While you were out, Smithsonian, National Park fees proposed
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.
In the late 1990s -- when the Wilson Building was taken over by the federal government and remodeled -- the plaque was removed and thought discarded.
Fidelity Investments slashes its stake in Sourcefire
There's a new, FREE smart phone mobile application that makes it easier for servicemembers and veterans to track their emotional health after deployments. e got the story from the Army's Dr. Robert Ciulla.
Effective immediately, DCAA will accept contracting officers' requests for audit assistance only for fixed-price proposals of more than $10 million and cost-type proposals worth more than $100 million. Tom Temin and Amy Morris explain.
A new film explores combat stress from the Civil War to today.