Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Beginning today, consumers are encouraged to visit www.SaferProducts.gov to submit Reports of harm or risks of harm, and to search for safety information on products they own or may be considering buying. Inez Tenenbaum, CPSC chair, explains.
Redundancy, the budget, and your pay are all connected. And they all need to be viewed in the long term, Rep. Darrell Issa told Federal News Radio.
Where will you be when Twitter and the Hatch Act collide? Where SHOULD you be? We ask attorney Bill Bransford.
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.
A Senate Democrat blasted the Obama administration for holding up passage of cybersecurity legislation that has been subjected to a more than year-long interagency review process.
Instead of imposing additional security regulations, the U.S. government must work with the private sector to develop incentives that motivate companies to voluntarily adopt security best practices.
House Republicans feel they need two stopgap spending bills for the budget standoff with Democrats. The Hill's Alexander Bolton explains it for us.
"Are Federal Workers Underpaid?" That question is being asked at a hearing today looking at future pay options for federal workers. Rep. Dennis Ross, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee gives us a preview
Identity theft tops complaints to FTC Historic federal union election begins today Foreign Service over-stretched, under prepared