Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Hoyer: Votes on wartime supplemental by Friday, Arlington Cemetery contractors investigated, VA hospital may have infected 1,800 veterans with HIV
Lockheed Martin beefs up network security threats protection, Security glitch exposes WellPoint customer data
Competitive hiring for government jobs leaves recent college graduates behind. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta says it doesn't have to be that way. He explains.
CIA Director Leon Panetta says the agency has hired Xe Services - the company once known as Blackwater - for a $100 million contract to provide security in Afghanistan. As you can imagine, some are outraged. Steve Ryan explains the issues.
Panetta concerned about cyberwarfare
BRAC moves begin, Foreign Affairs Security Training Center plug pulled, VA patient scheduling app still not ready for prime time
Efforts to protect the smart grid could generate $21 billion dollars in spending over the next five years. Tom Billington, CEO of CyberSecurity Seminars, walks us through some of the issues found in a study by Pike Research.
The Postal Service inspector general says the agency overpaid $75 billion into the Civil Service Retirement System from 1972 to 2009. Michael Thompson, Director of Capital Investments for the Postal Service Office of Inspector General, explains.
Show the GSA how you celebrate America and your photo may be featured on USA.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov, and social media channels. USA.gov's Michelle Chronister explains.
IG: IRS feds abused tax credit, Freddie Mac fires technology VP, FDA finds unsanitary airline food