Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Army is struggling to find about 35,000 soldiers, most of them veterans now, who are owed bonuses because they were forced to remain in the military beyond their normal enlistment.
We learn how to "Learn the Hidden Secrets that all Contractors Need to Know!" and how to get a running start in under a day from Summit Insight's Judy Bradt.
The FDIC is warning banks about phishing emails being sent out informing recipients that the FDIC's deposit insurance for their accounts had been suspended because of Patriot Act violations.
Retroactive spending cuts considered NASA works to unfund a mandate Mail scattered across 70 miles of highway
Very few single cyber-related events have the capacity to cause global shock, but...
What's up, what's down and where should our money be? We ask CFP Arthur Stein.
Nearly 100,000 claims were filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last year, setting a new record. Director of Field Office Claims, Nicholas Inzeo, tells us how EEOC held up.
The Government Accountability Office continues to follow the progress of TARP. GAO's Tom McCool gives us an update.
A new report combines the findings of two surveys -one targeting federal employees, the other federal contractors - on the use of social media in the government. Research Director at Market Connections, John Kagia, fills us in.
If you're not prepared, a disaster could put you and your employees at risk, possibly shutting down your business forever. Agility Recovery Solutions' Bob Boyd tells us about a new way to prepare for the worst.