Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Watchdog Planned for Online Privacy, Purple goes black, While you were out, Smithsonian, National Park fees proposed
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.
In the late 1990s -- when the Wilson Building was taken over by the federal government and remodeled -- the plaque was removed and thought discarded.
Fidelity Investments slashes its stake in Sourcefire
There's a new, FREE smart phone mobile application that makes it easier for servicemembers and veterans to track their emotional health after deployments. e got the story from the Army's Dr. Robert Ciulla.
Effective immediately, DCAA will accept contracting officers' requests for audit assistance only for fixed-price proposals of more than $10 million and cost-type proposals worth more than $100 million. Tom Temin and Amy Morris explain.
A new film explores combat stress from the Civil War to today.
As the nation honors the brave men and women who have risked or given their lives for this country, the Library of Congress, stands ready to provide eligible veterans access to a free library service that promotes independence, wellness and quality of life. LOC's Bob Fistick explains.
Despite constant alerts and tips to avoid phishing scams and other viruses, Americans still expose themselves to harm.