Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
BAE Systems has signed a $3.8 million contract to continue supplying the secure operating system that runs the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter's mission-planning software.
A government analysis says that discharging gay service members cost the Pentagon nearly $200 million from 2004 to 2009. The money went mainly to recruit and train replacements.
The GAO says DoD service contracting reports are inconsistent.
The U.S. official in charge of overseeing the billions of dollars being spent to rebuild Afghanistan announced his resignation. Mike Thibault, commission co-chair, talks with us about what's next.
Many of the nation's recent high school graduates - particularly young people of color - don't have the skills necessary for enlistment in the U.S. Army. The Education Trust's Christina Theokas has details from her report.
Nearly all national computer security incident response teams want to receive more information on new cyber attack methods and recommended responses. ICANN's Yurie Ito tells us about a new survey.
Seven retired admirals and generals are going to leave their jobs as military consultants.
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.