Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Transit perk for feds about to be cut, NPS readies lottery for tree lighting
So far this political season, OSC has fired one federal employee and suspended another without pay for 120 days. Attorney Debra Roth has some tips for not joining the list.
This will be the first formal training program ever for Arlington National Cemetery employees.
New rules will help reduce the time it takes to decide applications for disability benefits from those persons with the most severe disabilities. Commissioner Michael Astrue explains.
Defense is quietly taking on an expanding role in defending U.S. critical infrastructure from cyber attacks.
An American soldier was charged Wednesday with killing two fellow U.S. troops and wounding a third after an argument last month in a former Iraqi insurgent stronghold turned deadly.
The administration has been shifting its focus toward determining what it wants agencies to accomplish, rather than first defining the lines of authority.
A mathematical model that addresses factors such as a nation's technological capabilities, economic resources and geopolitical standing could eventually help determine whether that state would pursue a nuclear weapons capability. Professor Man-Sung Yim explains.
When your agency funding comes through may be the best indicator of how much you're getting. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains.
Base hosts tour to show off new facilities