Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Defense Information Systems Agency's Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) Program achieved its final acquisition milestone on Sept. 29
MC-squared to bring together experts from engineering and computer science with university colleagues in various disciplines to develop new educational and research programs.
The Obama administration is laying out a new multiyear, multibillion-dollar military aid package for Pakistan as it presses the Islamabad government to step up the fight against extremists there and in neighboring Afghanistan, U.S. officials say.
Census response rate is flat,
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
One-time $250 payments are a bad idea? Jason Fitchner, former deputy commissioner at the Social Security Administration, says so.
Transit perk for feds about to be cut, NPS readies lottery for tree lighting
So far this political season, OSC has fired one federal employee and suspended another without pay for 120 days. Attorney Debra Roth has some tips for not joining the list.
This will be the first formal training program ever for Arlington National Cemetery employees.
New rules will help reduce the time it takes to decide applications for disability benefits from those persons with the most severe disabilities. Commissioner Michael Astrue explains.