Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
County works to bring veteran-owned companies into the federal contracting fold. Details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.
A malicious computer attack that appears to target Iran's nuclear plants can be modified to wreak havoc on industrial control systems around the world, and represents the most dire cyberthreat known to industry, government officials and experts said Wednesday.
Postmaster Potter due $5.5 million in exit pay, DHS gives Boeing's SBInet 30 more days
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has filed a legal action against the U.S. Department of Defense challenging its plans to construct a complex of five firing ranges in Guam that are immediately adjacent to and directed toward an ancient settlement.
NASA's inspector general designated information technology security as one of eight top management and performance challenges the space agency faces.
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.
Cranky travelers, complaining pilots, air marshals sent to the back of the plane... Jon Adler, president of FLEOA, looks at why we can't all just get along.
Bedbugs lead to more telework at HHS, OPM and DOD security clearances getting faster, Former OMB Director calls for tax cuts
Young children from military families are more likely to seek mental and behavioral health care when a parent is deployed than when a parent is at home, a military study has concluded.
Facebook's revamped Messages will be a very attractive target for spammers, scammers and malware makers, according to security experts.