Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
How did the president do last night in terms of getting his message across? We look at the rhetoric with AU's Robert Lehrman.
Many genuine blogs have been blocked/removed as they were considered to be spam blogs.
TSP buys a systems-testing tool Federal agencies running up big light bills
The PharmacoEconomic Center website has been pulled offline while security flaws are reviewed.
Forget the OSCARS! The U.S. General Service Administration has recognized the best in public architecture and civilian federal workplaces at the 2010 GSA Design Awards. We get all the dish from Les Shepherd, GSA's Chief Architect.
The federal government will face the challenge of halting and reversing declining citizen satisfaction under particularly difficult circumstances, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index. Details from ACSI's Forrest Morgeson.
The continuing resolution expires in March, and we still have no definite word on what will happen next. How can agencies be effective with their new year goals, if the money isn't guaranteed? We ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
When it comes to Conficker, what are the lessons learned and how can the public and private sectors work together to defeat it? We ask Neustar's Rod Joffe.
The hacker intelligence initiative has unearthed evidence that dozens of sites are up for sale, including defense and federal sites.
The Boeing Co. has landed a contract worth $1.53 billion from the U.S. Navy to manufacture six P-8A Poseidon aircraft.