Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , Johns Hopkins , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DISA , DHS , Constellation Energy , Lockheed Martin , ManTech , SAIC
Presidential alerts and wireless broadband could be coming to the national Emergency Alert System. We get details from the FCC's Lisa Fowlkes.
The Army has announced that it will start moving individual e-mail accounts to a cloud-based enterprise e-mail service by the middle of this month.
The federal government in the Washington area has so far shut down one day because of snow and another time authorized workers to leave two hours early because of a pending snowstorm. What would Chicago do? How about Atlanta? We ask Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking for cybersecurity expertise in the most unlikely place: the hacker community.
General Dynamics Information Technology, Fairfax, Va., is being awarded a single $83,587,512 firm-fixed-price contract for Special Operations Forces information technology enterprise contracts enterprise network services in support of U.S. Special Operations Command.
President Barack Obama's budget director is pointing to spending cuts in three programs as examples of the "tough choices" ahead in the White House budget blueprint that will propose lower spending overall but money for some new initiatives. Details from Jim Horney at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
Jorge Scientific Corporation (Jorge), a leading provider of mission critical services to the Armed Forces and the federal government, has announced that it has acquired FedConcepts — an award-winning IT services and cyber-security provider to the federal government.