Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Panel advocates need for cloud computing data security standard
If outsourcing is the answer, what should be the question? We hear from Commissioner Grant Green of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced, Northrop takes home the Hoyt Vandenberg Award
Buyers in the Defense Department who bundle small contracts into larger ones will have to post their actions on the Web. Bundling is the subject of a new interim rule. Roger Waldron, Counsel at the law firm Mayer Brown, explains.
President Barack Obama and several of the administration's top cybersecurity officials met with key members of the private sector at the White House Wednesday to review progress in national cybersecurity activity in the past year. Alan Paller brings us up to speed.
House approves Telework Bill, Markup begins of spending bills in the Senate, Pentagon prepares funding contingencies
The CEW is a workforce of Department of Defense civilians trained and equipped to deploy oversees in support of worldwide military missions. We learn more about it from Frank DiGiovanni, the Acting Director of Readiness and Training Policy and Programs at Defense.
OMB's figures come "from an incomplete database built from inconsistent data managed mainly by the agencies themselves, each using its own inventory method," says the Reason Foundation. Director of economic research, Anthony Randazzo, explains.
Malware not being looked for on mobile devices; Zeus v3 targets Spain, Germany, UK, and USA banks,