Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Sen. Dick Durbin (Ill.), the majority whip and a member of the commission, said in an interview that the "toxic" political environment created by the midterm elections threatens to undermine the proposals the panel is expected to make in December.
Dave Wennergren is the outgoing DoD deputy CIO. He tells our own Jason Miller about the personnel changes coming to the office and the biggest challenges Takai will face.
Now that DoD and VA are sharing EHR, it's time to get the private sector on board. We get details from Navy Captain Michael S. Weiner.
Interior's Bureau of Land Management (BLM) committed to helping the nation reach its clean energy future. BLM's Ray Brady tells us how that could happen.
Google shuffles structure after wi-fi bruhaha.
Grassley challenges Senior Executive Fellows program, OMB eases reporting requirements for CFOs, Recovery.gov adds new features, GAO: IRS study flawed on ending private debt collectors
The U.S. Army Sustainment Command has awarded Honeywell logistics contracts worth more than $230 million to manage global inventory, maintenance and operations for three Army Field Support Brigades.
One of the World's Foremost Experts in Advanced Threat and Malware Analysis Joins Terremark's Industry-Leading Group of Information Security Professionals
Mobile security has become a growing concern among Australian consumers and companies.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.