Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
New technology enhances the security and stability of the internet
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.
Federal and state governments need to evaluate their supply chain capabilities in preparation for national emergencies. Robert Handfield, author of an IBM Center for The Business of Government report, explains.
HHS CTO Todd Park explains how the department is harnessing Internet and mobile technologies to create transparency for healthcare reform and beyond.
Study: IT admins indulge in snooping at work, Reid presses senators on cybersecurity
FBI shuts down Sentinel computer program, Contractors caught gaming the system avoid punishment, White House launches mobile IT dashboard
The 21st century workplace may look a lot like your kitchen table! Seth Siegel, Technology Strategy and Architecture lead at Deloitte Consulting, says telework could save your agency up to 40% on its building costs.
Dozens of communities nationwide will soon enjoy major transit improvements, including new streetcars, buses, and transit facilities. Federal Transit Administration head Peter Rogoff gives us the details.
House Democrats passed a budget bill that sets discretionary spending at levels below President Obama's. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer explains why.
Certified financial planner Arthur Stein offers some tips on how to keep your pocketbook in check.