Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver has been on the road to meet with leaders of commercial space companies. She joins us with details of what she found.
DHS is seeking public comment on the data collection forms that will be used for the CyberForensics Electronic Technology Clearinghouse (CyberFETCH) program.
We learn about Maryland's effort to ease the way for BRAC from Lt. Governor Anthony Brown.
When looking at which programs to cut, ask yourself what the results and what have the costs been. That from an expert on the art and science of regulations, the Mercatus Center's Jerry Ellig.
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program provides long term care insurance for its enrollees, who are Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees and annuitants, active and retired members of the uniformed services, and their qualified relatives. Who they are and why the insurance is needed is explained for us by certified financial planner, Arthur Stein.
Imagine being locked in a room and not leaving until the Federal Acquisition Regulation is easier to understand and use. The GSA tried that. We hear about the results from GSA's Kathleen Turco.
What are the risks and rewards in the FY 2012 budget for Defense? We get a sense of it from Todd Harrison, with the Center of Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
The Obama administration wants to maintain or boost funding next year for some of the military's most expensive space projects, despite mounting pressure for Pentagon spending cuts.
"A federal employee authorized to take, direct others to take, recommend or approve any personnel action may not take, fail to take, or threaten to take any personnel action against an employee because of protected whistleblowing." Attorney Debra Roth explains this for us.