Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Newly cross-trained Commerce staff working in existing local department offices are beginning to assist Chicago area businesses in collaboration with state and local partners. We get details from Commerce's Dennis Alvord.
Overall, the Pentagon's request for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan is $118 billion, a $42 billion reduction from its 2011 request.
IRMCO 2011 is a unique opportunity to collaborate on key strategies that shape and transform government management priorities of the future. We get details about this year's conference from GSA's Kathleen Turco.
With all the cuts, can the Defense Department meet the mission, and which contractors will be feeling the bite? We ask defense contracting expert, Jim McAleese.
Cybersecurity adds to a slight increase in federal IT spending proposed for FY 2012
Budget proposal grows the federal workforce
Secretary Robert M. Gates is warning the continuing resolution means the Pentagon could run out of money before September 30.
President Barack Obama plans to unveil his more than $3.5 trillion budget today. CNN's Bob Constantini gives us a preview.
With a new tool, users can make informed decisions based on the best practices GSA has learned over many years of experience with sustainable building. GSA's Kevin Kampschroer explains how it works.