Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Public-private pay gap widens, 1 in 10 CFC regions overhead 'excessive', Grassley calls for IRS to resume outsourcing collections
Finding the right balance between privacy and sharing is the subject of a Federal News Radio Discussion. Joining us are NARA's Hannah Bergman and CMS's William Saunders.
For many federal employees, FEGLI premiums are more expensive compared to what these employees may be able to purchase in an individual life insurance policy from a private insurance company. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
Which responsibilities should be shared and which should belong only to states or the federal government? A symposium is set to explore that today. We get details from Bob Stein, President of the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws.
Melissa Shields has been nominated as a Rising Heroine for being the voice of volunteerism in our region. She tells us how that happened.
A hacking competition seeks to find coders who can break the system and then recruit them to cyber security.
EPA feds complain of Sick Building issues, Air Force puts hold on anthrax vaccinations
The award is the highest honor granted for achievement in information management and information technology.
A new project will outfit CBP border agents, check point officers and agency aircraft with secure voice and data communications connectivity along 1,200 miles of continuous U.S. border and more than 20,000 square miles of operating area. Details from Motorola's Mark McNulty.
Cloud provider Verizon says cloud storage is safer.