Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Navy isseus contracts to examine the science, architecture, engineering, functionality, interface and interoperability of cyberspace operations systems, services and capabilities at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
About half the students graduating with degrees in science and engineering are Chinese and Indians who will eventually return to their countries, according to Rep. Roscoe Bartlett.
How your agency can turn the interest of millenials into action and encourage them to come aboard was the topic of a recent roundtable. We get details from John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
The next stage of meaningful use will demand even more health information exchange, says HHS's Dr. David Blumenthal.
Defense said it would issue new contractor reporting guidance by last August. The GAO says agencies are still waiting.
As the day draws nearer for the world to run out of the unique addresses that allow us to use the Internet, NIST has some help for managers on how to make the shift securely. We get details from NIST's Sheila Frankel.
Obama administration officials are considering relaxing some security requirements for cloud computing certification to expedite deployments.
McConnell won't count out a shutdown TSA shuts down private screening program
On Friday, the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told reporters that the training of officers and troops the Pentagon has said is a predicate to full repeal would begin in February.
As people share more data electronically and boost their use of mobile applications, they're becoming more vulnerable to cyberattacks.