Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A Washington businessman has shelled out 1.8 million bucks for the first U.S. map printed in the new United States of America. It was published in 1784, just six months after the Revolutionary War ended. The Library of Congress's John Herbert explains what it is that makes this map extra special.
Time is running out for Roth IRAs for 2010, but you still have time to act. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
From concept to construction current military vehicle manufacturing processes take several years. By leveraging the power of the crowd, DARPA hopes to speed it up.
Two years ago cybersecurity was not a major issue for public policy. It's more so now, but Harry Raduegue says there's a long way to go.
Cisco ahs updated its WebEx software to patch two bugs that attackers could exploit to crash or compromise a user's system.
Virtual reality applications are being designed and implemented across various points in the military deployment cycle to prevent, identify and treat combat-related PTSD. We learn more from research pioneer Dr. Albert "Skip" Rizzo.
HP introduces Government Cloud Consulting Services to help government agencies comply with OMB's "cloud-first" policy. We get details from HP's Jeff Bergeron
GAO sued for professional malpractice GSA taps Verisign to run .gov names
Air Force leaders announced involuntary force management programs Feb. 2 to reduce personnel as a supplement to the voluntary programs announced in December.