Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Increased reliance on the internet, networked systems, and connectivity creates opportunities for cyber attackers to disrupt government operations, as well as U.S. critical infrastructure.
Bid protests hit all time high
Hackers have unleashed a new pair of schemes that demand ransom for access to your files.
DoD is on a mission to develop a preventive HIV vaccine for U.S. military personnel and for the global community.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
The Army has kicked off the competition to develop son of the Future Combat System.
U.S. military and intelligence operators continue to search for Osama Bin Laden and other top Al Qaida leaders in Pakistan, but they're doing things a little differently.
People's Daily has a helpful checklist.