Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
For the second straight year, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano visited the host city to tour the Super Bowl stadium and review the NFL's security plans. She tells Federal News Radio the fans are a big part of the security force.
PenFed is a national charity working to meet unmet needs of the military personnel and their families in the areas of financial literacy, housing and support for the wounded. CEO Christopher Flynn explains how it's all done.
Two bills aimed at the EPA are in the Senate, but whether they create momentum or reveal a divide aren't clear. The Hill's Ben Geman explains.
The DOJ deal is one of the largest federal lease in the region.
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.
When compared to private sector plans, VA's findings showed higher quality marks for VA health care. We learn about the data used to come to that conclusion from the VA's Dr. Robert Petzel.
Funding priorities include malware, insider threats, and ways to support the Comprehensive National Cyber Initiative.
Snow slows NWS website Boeing to revise Air Force tanker bid Interior releases Scientific Integrity Policy
For the first time in almost 50 years, the U.S. Army wants to replace the standard rifle shouldered by hundreds of thousands of frontline troops around the world.
Data from the Earth Networks Greenhouse Gas Observation Network will be used for scientific research and applications. CEO Bob Marshall tells us about a new partnership with NOAA.