Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
What are the risks and rewards in the FY 2012 budget for Defense? We get a sense of it from Todd Harrison, with the Center of Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
The Obama administration wants to maintain or boost funding next year for some of the military's most expensive space projects, despite mounting pressure for Pentagon spending cuts.
"A federal employee authorized to take, direct others to take, recommend or approve any personnel action may not take, fail to take, or threaten to take any personnel action against an employee because of protected whistleblowing." Attorney Debra Roth explains this for us.
The Department of Defense is placing civilian federal employees in the Afghan Ministry of Defense. We learn more about it from Defense's James Schear.
As the Department of Interior re-invents what used to be the Minerals and Management Service, we get an update from director Michael Bromwich on the new agencies.
GOP cuts would hit IRS for $600 million DFAS wants pay stubs to go all digital Freddie Mac COO Witherell resigns
The International Cybercrime Reporting and Cooperation Act is coming back to the Hill.
A new VA support line and website for caregivers of veterans launches, marking the beginning of benefits approved under the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act.
Virginia wants to be at the center of the cybersecurity action.
Congress must pass another funding measure to keep the government operating past March 4. House Republicans are calling for big cuts to current spending levels. This as President Obama gets set to release his 2012 budget request February 14. We get the latest from the Hill's Erik Wasson.