Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Chertoff wants to see the nation's cyber defense increased, telling the BBC that cyberspace is just as integral to our nation's security as ground, sea and air warfare.
Postal Service plans job cuts, Congress returns to lame-duck session, Workers at TSA will vote on Unions, Social Security judges threatened
Federal employees are stepping up their efforts through face-to-face events, online strategies and creative communications to meet their year-end goal of $67 million. Linda Washington, chair of the Combined Federal Campaign for the National Capitol Area has details.
Representatives from DC corporations come together to celebrate Inspiring Women in history and raise money for a good cause. We get details from CGI Federal's Sally Turner.
The DoD's Iridium EMSS Gateway serves as a dedicated portal for the uplink and downlink of voice and data traffic through Iridium satellites for DoD and other U.S. government users throughout the world.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) released the 2011 Fuel Economy Guide, providing consumers with information about estimated mileage and fuel costs for model year 2011 vehicles. EPA's Karl Simon joins us with details.
On Wednesday, Apple released OS X 10.6.5 and Security Update 2010-007, patching 131 vulnerabilities across both Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
Watchdog Planned for Online Privacy, Purple goes black, While you were out, Smithsonian, National Park fees proposed
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.
In the late 1990s -- when the Wilson Building was taken over by the federal government and remodeled -- the plaque was removed and thought discarded.