Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The DOJ deal is one of the largest federal lease in the region.
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.
When compared to private sector plans, VA's findings showed higher quality marks for VA health care. We learn about the data used to come to that conclusion from the VA's Dr. Robert Petzel.
Funding priorities include malware, insider threats, and ways to support the Comprehensive National Cyber Initiative.
Snow slows NWS website Boeing to revise Air Force tanker bid Interior releases Scientific Integrity Policy
For the first time in almost 50 years, the U.S. Army wants to replace the standard rifle shouldered by hundreds of thousands of frontline troops around the world.
Data from the Earth Networks Greenhouse Gas Observation Network will be used for scientific research and applications. CEO Bob Marshall tells us about a new partnership with NOAA.
Newly elected Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., thinks the U.S. Coast Guard should be part of the Defense Department, not the Department of Homeland Security.
Today is the first full day on the job for U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers, after an almost eight-year fight to get her job back. She tells us what's on her "to do list."
A $1.4 billion overhaul of the food safety system, giving the FDA new power to increase inspections at food processing facilities and force companies to recall tainted products. Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg joins us with an update.