Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.
World leaders are being urged to educate people in a similar practical way as swine flu about preventing the spread of computer viruses to reduce the fall-out from future cyber-attacks.
LOC leads the age of archeology for American cinema. The Library's Dr. Patrick Loughney gives us a peek behind the curtain.
The Defense Information Systems Agency's Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) Program achieved its final acquisition milestone on Sept. 29
MC-squared to bring together experts from engineering and computer science with university colleagues in various disciplines to develop new educational and research programs.
The Obama administration is laying out a new multiyear, multibillion-dollar military aid package for Pakistan as it presses the Islamabad government to step up the fight against extremists there and in neighboring Afghanistan, U.S. officials say.
Census response rate is flat,
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
One-time $250 payments are a bad idea? Jason Fitchner, former deputy commissioner at the Social Security Administration, says so.
Transit perk for feds about to be cut, NPS readies lottery for tree lighting