Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Defense makes big cuts, Census saves a bundle, and DHS warns Metro about a threat
DoD also cutting improper payments, Army off-road GPS app tracks threats
Pentagon officials also suggest to cut 10 percent of the contractor workforce by 2011. The proposal to eliminate JFCOM comes as the Defense Business Board outlines several areas where DoD can reduce its expenses.
Think you can either be sustainable or secure, but you can't be both? Oh nay nay! says GSA's Ed O'Hare.
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
We learn more about the Disaster Relief app for the Android from developer Andrew Jenkins.
The OTA Awards program recognizes exceptional and meritorious achievements by companies, non-governmental agencies (NGO) and individuals who demonstrate commitment to preserving and improving online safety for consumers, business and government services. We get more about the how and why from Craig Spiezle with the Online Trust Alliance.
Hatch proposes freezing federal workforce at 2009 levels, Performance-based pay for intelligence employees ends, 13 nominations bounced back to White House
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android