Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Bill would limit federal charge card use
Four projects will use innovative new technologies in VA facilities to improve the quality of patient care for Veterans. VA's Jonah Czerwinski explains.
Obama administration falls short on cybersecurity, CSIS report says
Medal of Honor recipient and Iowa native Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta will end his Army career in June and move to Colorado to pursue his education, a military spokesman said Tuesday.
The Wounded Warrior MENTOR may be asked for advice on anything from family relationships and financial matters, to services and benefits. Wounded Warrior Mentor Program volunteer Hank Kenny explains.
Coburn: furloughs may be averted OMB: get card readers or funds will be frozen
The General Services Administration is turning its own headquarters into a "living laboratory" by putting three employees into the space of one. GSA's Cathy Kronopolus says changing demand is being made possible by change management.
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , Johns Hopkins , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DISA , DHS , Constellation Energy , Lockheed Martin , ManTech , SAIC
Presidential alerts and wireless broadband could be coming to the national Emergency Alert System. We get details from the FCC's Lisa Fowlkes.