Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Learn more about an upcoming summit to tackle cybersecuriy issues.
Tom Temin catches up with the nation's Geospatial Information Officer
Learn more in today's DoD report
The Executive Leadership Conference is underway and Tom Temin explains what's in store for Monday's coverage.
Feds at SSA are getting the day after Thanksgiving off, and an international data conference will soon be coming to town
The Interior Department has created a new agency to collect billions of dollars in royalties for onshore and offshore drilling. We get details from Interior's Rhea Suh.
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.
World leaders are being urged to educate people in a similar practical way as swine flu about preventing the spread of computer viruses to reduce the fall-out from future cyber-attacks.
LOC leads the age of archeology for American cinema. The Library's Dr. Patrick Loughney gives us a peek behind the curtain.
The Defense Information Systems Agency's Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) Program achieved its final acquisition milestone on Sept. 29