Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Analysts see great risk in the Pentagon's 2012 budget proposal, which bets procurement plans on the services' ability to squeeze billions of dollars from overhead and other spending.
The Air Force wants to create a whole unit of non-existent identities on social media sites.
House Speaker John Boehner has raised eyebrows by saying the administration has added 200,000 federal jobs. Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta said it's not the size that matters. It's what you do with it.
U.S. students are gaining hands-on experience operating a simulated submarine. We get details on how, and why, from Naval Reasearch's Anthony Junior.
The typical workplace is made up of four generations with different learning and communication styles, different work-life balance needs, and different preferences in how their contributions are recognized. Dr. Bonni Yordi tells us about a new study on what can lead to a more effective organization.
Tags: management , IBM Business of Government , Engaging a Multi-Generational Workforce: Practical , Bonni Yordi , MRA–The Management Association , Boomers, , Chief Human Capital Officers , Gen X , Gen Y , generational diversity , human capital planning , millennials , Multi-Generational Workforce , NASA , workforce planning , Suzanne Kubota
The Air Force is working to balance today's needs and tomorrow's challenges while operating under intense fiscal pressures.
Sharing knowledge is key and both parties are learning a lot from each other's knowledge and experience.
We learn what it's like to live through a shutdown from someone who was there last time: John Elliot.
Last week the International Monetary Fund cautioned the government on spending. So how bad are federal finances? We ask GAO's Jeanette Franzel