Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Army General Ray Odierno took charge of JFCOM on Friday
Mobile phones are more like computers than ever before.
Public-private pay gap widens, 1 in 10 CFC regions overhead 'excessive', Grassley calls for IRS to resume outsourcing collections
Finding the right balance between privacy and sharing is the subject of a Federal News Radio Discussion. Joining us are NARA's Hannah Bergman and CMS's William Saunders.
For many federal employees, FEGLI premiums are more expensive compared to what these employees may be able to purchase in an individual life insurance policy from a private insurance company. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
Which responsibilities should be shared and which should belong only to states or the federal government? A symposium is set to explore that today. We get details from Bob Stein, President of the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws.
Melissa Shields has been nominated as a Rising Heroine for being the voice of volunteerism in our region. She tells us how that happened.
A hacking competition seeks to find coders who can break the system and then recruit them to cyber security.
EPA feds complain of Sick Building issues, Air Force puts hold on anthrax vaccinations
The award is the highest honor granted for achievement in information management and information technology.