Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Service members in certain prefectures of Japan will receive hardship duty pay effective April 1, Defense Department officials announced.
GSA says the redevelopment of the 19th Century building will help provide a critical link between tourists on the National Mall and the downtown area. We get the latest from GSA's Cathy Kronopolus.
The hack last month that compromised RSA's SecurID product resulted from a targeted advanced persistent threat that took advantage of a zero-day vulnerability in the Adobe Flash Player, the company confirmed.
Security experts are warning users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
Not only are federal contractors consolidating, but so are the companies who tell you all about contracting.
Seventy two hours or bust? If push really comes to shove, The Hill's Erik Wasson tells Federal News Radio, the House's 72 hour rule could be waived and even a 24 hour CR is seen as better than a shutdown.
If you've planned for retirement and haven't given a second thought to long term care, you're missing a big chunk of what you may need for retirement. Paul Forte, CEO of Long Term Care Partners, explains why.
Veteran Institute for Procurement is an educational training program for veteran business owners, principals and C-level executives. We get details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.
In a report the Department of Homeland Security outlined plans that include a three-pronged approach to cyber security: automation, interoperability, and authentication.