Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates is seriously considering whether to ask for Tricare fee increases in next year's budget. We get details from Todd Harrison at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
The Washington Real Estate Investment Trust buys a big shopping center in Columbia, Maryland head of BRAC moves.
Increased reliance on the internet, networked systems, and connectivity creates opportunities for cyber attackers to disrupt government operations, as well as U.S. critical infrastructure.
Bid protests hit all time high
Hackers have unleashed a new pair of schemes that demand ransom for access to your files.
DoD is on a mission to develop a preventive HIV vaccine for U.S. military personnel and for the global community.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
The Army has kicked off the competition to develop son of the Future Combat System.