Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
IBM's X-Force tracks cyber threats. We get an update on threats so far this year
We continue our Sammies tracker series
Learn more about how the Dept of Veterans Affairs was able to awards over $1.8 billion.
What operating system has the more serious vulnerabilities?
Which mobile devices have what your agency needs? And how can you decide?
Reporter Mark Segraves shares his insights
Humvee to ambulance in 60 seconds
HUD claims progress in New Orleans, the DoJ's Public Integrity gets a new director, and EPA has no problem with lead bullets
Long before it hits Congress and reconciliation, your agency's budget has to be figured out. In a special panel discussion, Federal News Radio asks DoD's Mike McCord and former OMBer Karen Evans to explain how the magic happens.
Veteran NASA CISO Jerry Davis moves to Veterans Affairs. He joins us for a look back and ahead.