Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
In a move to control the contollers, criminal servers have been swapped for government servers to intercept communications between infected systems and the servers controlling them.
The House and Senate are ready to vote on legislation cutting almost $40 billion from the budget for the current year. We get an update from the AP's Jerry Bodlander.
Nearly a year after President Barack Obama fired Gen. Stanley McChrystal as his top commander in Afghanistan, the White House has asked him to head a new advisory board to support military families. But not the gay ones.
Democrats are urging Republicans not to jeopardize the economy. Republicans have said any bill to raise the debt limit must be paired with significant spending cuts. The Hill's Erik Wasson says they're all getting edgy.
PIOs have been interviewed to find out what issues and challenges they are facing. Its report provides some solutions for improving performance management across government. Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, has details.
Obama plan cuts feds' benefits 2011 budget vote to come on Thursday
Now in its 150th year, the Government Printing Office has been on a digital tear for the last several years. We get an update from Mary Alice Baish, Superintendent of Documents at GPO.
The United States is still "hugely vulnerable" to cyber attacks, but so are most other nations, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said Monday.
A big plan to alleviate predicted traffic congestion around Alexandria's new Mark Center hit a major roadblock.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.