Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
There's more to making it through an office holiday party than just remembering to keep your clothes on. We get tips from The Creative Group's Barry Downs.
TSP returns were down last month. Pay freeze talk heats up. Certified Financial Planner Arthur Stein offers some advice.
The Senate has sent a stopgap spending bill to President Barack Obama that's needed to prevent a government shutdown. Negotiators in the lame-duck Congress now have two more weeks to try to pass a bill funding the government through September 30. Chuck Marr, with the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, explains what's next.
Congress is now expected to pass whistleblower legislation that would give employees in the intelligence community a way to report corruption and waste. Attorney Debra Roth explains the ramifications.
The rationale behind the site was to serve as a place where professionals in the Acquisition workforce could go to play games that were related to the "core competencies" that are central to Acquisition.
A new way of analyzing data is improving Recovery.gov. JackBe's John Crupi explains how it works.
"I've actually extended the time for industry to comment to Jan. 17," said federal CIO Vivek Kundra.
Postal Service supports reform legislation, FTC asks for teeth for Do Not Track, Find friends at GSA with new online directory
The Department of Defense is stepping up its fight against the overuse of acronyms.
Is it the little-engine-that-could, or a zombie that can't be killed? The controversial alternative engine for the F-35 fighter jet is back in the news.