Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Pres. Obama has chosen his replacement for the retiring General Chilton
Also, is Defense cybersecurity spending asymmetrical?
Genetically modified salmon, green buildings office losing budget, and broadband around the country is slow
The Federal Drive has the day off, but you can catch these great interviews from the past few weeks.
Health care reform will eventually affect the daily lives and bank accounts of every American, including feds. Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndofer gives us some survival tips.
E-Mentees will be recruited through State's existing network of thousands of alumni from exchange programs focusing on entrepreneurship, and others who express serious interest in entrepreneurial guidance. We get details from the State Department's Steven Koltai.
Instead of giving the traditional "State of the American Worker" Labor Day speech in front of a small group, Secretary Hilda Solis this year recorded a video both highlighting the department's support of and commitment to the American worker. We ask Secretary Solis about the message of the day.
The Air Force Services Agency wants to acquire Golf Enterprise Solution software. We learn how and why from Transformation Director Elinor Gonzales.
TSP returns for August didn't, Army HQ plan approved for Alexandria, DC drivers are bad: media alerted
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software