Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Are there really professional whistleblowers? If so, can we live with that? We talk about it with attorney Bill Bransford.
Agencies' energy-saving goals released, SSA's Woodlawn eyed for data center site, BAE cuts jobs
DISA's BRAC move includes a huge commute, TRICARE coverage extended to those under 60
New Microsoft patches to be released
A rare day of "best of" programming gives us all a chance to catch up on some of the very best interviews we may have missed hearing the first time!
Tags: Best of
VA issues second contract for Agent Orange claims
The federal agency in charge of protecting other agencies from computer intruders was found riddled with hundreds of high-risk security holes on its own systems.
Buyouts trigger exodus at Lockheed, Former OSC plea agreement in limbo, Hearings scheduled for OMB director nominee Lew
A watchdog group has uncovered massive reporting errors in data on USASpending.gov. The Sunlight Foundation says that accounts for half of the government spending data reported last year. After spending over a year looking at the reports on USA Spending.gov, Sunlight's web developer Kaitlin Lee says they've launched ClearSpending.com to demonstrate their findings.
The administration hopes the proposals will increase business and consumer confidence, but first each proposal would require congressional approval, which is highly uncertain given Washington's partisan atmosphere.